- As more and more people realise the advantages of making their own advantage decisions, Self Managed Super Funds are becoming increasingly popular.
- Mint Accounting will make your Self Managed Super Fund administration a breeze.
How can Mint Accounting help?
- A Self Managed Super Fund gives members control over particular investment choices involving their superannuation.
- Mint Accounting offers a variety of services for SMSFs, including structure, setup, tax advice, administration and compliance.
- By using BGL360, an Australian award-winning, cloud base SMSF software provider, we give you the ability to access your member account balance at any time.
Our Self Managed Super Fund Services Include:
ONLINE ACCESS TO YOUR FUND DATA
PREPARATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
SMSF TAXATION RETURNS
LODGEMENT OF TRANSFER BALANCE ACCOUNT REPORT (TBAR) AS REQUIRED
LIASING WITH YOUR FUND AUDITOR
Have Any Questions?
We have investment advisers who specialise in superannuation and a technical research team that provides updates and support on the latest in superannuation developments.
Contact Mint Accounting to discuss SMSFs and how we can help.